1950 Dodge Fargo Pickup Truck For Sale or Trade The Dodge Fargo was the brand name Chrysler Corporation gave to pick up trucks produced and sold in Canada and other international locations. For some quick history, the first Fargo trucks were built in Pilsen, Chicago by the Fargo Motor Car Company from 1913 until 1922. In 1928 Chrysler bought the business and created their own line of Fargo trucks. Shortly after its creation, Chrysler also bought the Dodge Brothers Company, adding Dodge and Graham Brothers badged trucks to its product line. From then on, Fargo trucks were almost identical to Dodge models, save for trim and name, and were sold by Chrysler-Plymouth dealers. U.S. sales were discontinued in the 1930s, but the name Fargo was used until 1972 for Canada, and lived longer for other countries around the world under the Chrysler Corporation's badge engineering marketing approach. While made in Detroit at the Lynch Road facility, Dodge trucks were also offered as Fargo (or De Soto) in most of the Latin America countries. This Dodge Fargo was selected by a national advertising agency to be featured in fashion ads for Untuck It shirts. You can see the truck in a number of national magazines This truck has an electronic ignition, as well as converted to 12 volt battery for faster and more reliable starting.
1950 Dodge Fargo - $8,500
|Paint||Flat Black & Green|
|Battery||Converted to 12 volt|